In connection with the accusations against Russian agents, Petrov and Boshirov, in the explosions in munition storages in Vrbětice, the Czech media presented fake Tajik and Moldovan passports of the perpetrators.
The problem is that any Moldovan passport can be verified on a government website. And guess what? The passport above does not pass verification…
But then the question remains, how did Petrov aka. Nikolai Popa get a visa to come to the Czech Republic? Why haven’t we seen the actual visa on which he entered the country? And where did the Czech authorities get the passport number presented?
PS: Czech media are full of articles about the danger of Russian disinformations. However, they do not feel the shame in lying to the public like this. Because, with Russia, anything goes…
And the possible punishment will likely be applied to other lackeys of Murica between Mittleuropa and Greater Russia…
The Czech president, who is privy to top secret documents of the Czech secret services, cast serious doubt on the involvement of Petrov and Boshirov in ammunition explosions in Vrbětice in 2014. The president said he has not seen concrete evidence of Russian involvement.
However, despite this lack of evidence, the Czech Republic expelled 18 Russian diplomats, barred Russia from participating in competition for construction of nuclear reactors, rejected the Sputnik V vaccine, and the Czech senate even accused Russia of state terrorism. Well, I think the government was under pressure from Murica not to allow the Russians to build nuclear reactors, and to reject the Russian vaccine, and they needed an excuse, hence the reaction.
The question is, how should Russia react to such fraudulent accusations and outburst of Russophobic hysteria? And in the past few days I have seen several ideas floating around…
- Stop Buying Czech. As far as I’m concerned, the Czechs, much like the rest of Eastern Europe, do not export indispensable products. Alcoholic drinks such as beer can easily be foregone. A number of Czech beer brands are already brewed in Russia, so the Russians will still have Czech beer. Now, the best Czech beer is always in restaurants on a tap, and I can basically count those restaurants on the palm of my hand. Same goes for cars, Skoda is assembled in Russia.
- Close the embassy. Given that the Czech embassy has already been paralysed by the expulsion of its staff in Russian retaliatory measures, an idea to close the embassies of East European countries has been floated. Schengen area does not need a Czech diplomatic mission. Currently, the duties of the Czech embassy has been taken over by the Germans, and it could remain this way until the Czechs come to their senses.
- Rename the Metro stations of Prazhskaya and Kiyevskaya. The Metro stations in Moscow that bear the names of East European capitals should instead bear the names of the WWII generals that liberated them from Nazi occupation given that the memory of these generals has been shat upon by provincial authorities in those countries. Hence the station bearing the name of Prague should bear the name of Ivan Konev and the one bearing the name of Kiev should be renamed in the honour of Nikolai Vatutin.
What have we discovered in the official version of the Petrov and Boshirov Czech saga? (although I personally do not think it is credible)
- The Czech Republic sells weapons to Ukraine and to Syrian rebels. I have long suspected that during the hight of the Donbas war the Czech Republic helped the Ukrainian government. Ukrainian government cargo planes were spotted in the Prague Airport. It really begs a question, are Ukrainian nazis and Sunni fanatics in Syria our allies, or is our government just doing the bidding of our Transatlantic masters?
- Shady Bulgarian businessmen store ammunition in evidently unsecured warehouses that can be invaded by Petrov and Boshirov and blown up. This does not seem very safe.
- The Czech government are total cucks, who would break at even the slightest of Murican pressure.
- Petrov and Boshirov are supermen, who should be made into comic strip heroes.