And there are only two…
The Czech Republic and the United States. For several weeks, Russian authorities have toyed with the idea of compiling a list of countries that engage in unfriendly activities. These countries will have limits on how many Russian citizens they can employ at their diplomatic missions.
…of foreign countries that commit unfriendly acts towards the Russian Federation, Russian citizens, and Russian legal entities, against whom, measures and countermeasures are being adopted in accordance with the Order of the President of thee Russian Federation from 23 April 2021 #243. “
The list of countries committing unfriendly acts is below, with the number of Russian citizens they can employ at their missions indicated to the right. The Americans are allowed 0 Russian employees, the Czechs only 19.
It would be good to give an account of unfriendly actions the Czechs have committed against Russia in recent years…
- Russia sanctions in the wake of the MH17 disaster. The Czechs shot themselves in the foot in order to support Ukraine but here they went along with the EU but external control doesn’t excuse them.
- The Czech, government funded NGO, Člověk v tísni was caught coaching CIS activists on how to behave at demonstration at a seminar in Yerevan, Armenia. After that it was declared undesirable on the territory of Russia.
- The removal of the statue of the Soviet general, Ivan Konev, the true liberator of Prague, and the simultaneous erection of a disgusting monument to Vlasovites of Bunyachenko.
- Fake hysteria about a Russian spy/diplomat who has come to the Czech Republic to assassinate Prague’s mayors. It turned out to be a hoax…
- A rumour has been circulated for several years, claiming that the Russian embassy in Prague is being used as a central for GRU. Nobody was ever caught, and it was likely another of anti-Russian hoaxes.
- Vrbětice explosions BS. Unfortunately, the Vrbětice hoax led to attacks on Russian business, including Rosatom and Sputnik V.
Russia needs to react to such provocations in an effective way.