Loneliness maybe a scarier epidemic than Covid..
The cruel statistic of 20% of guys being chased by 80% of women that I mentioned in my recent article maybe a little dated. My soldiers are reporting that 95% of the girls in the fields such as Toronto and New York City are chasing after the remaining 5% of men on apps like Tinder and Hinge. Shit is that bad!
Check out the case of West Elm Caleb, this dude was literally slaying half of NYC. He is 6 foot 4 (sorry I am a European I am not good with imperial measures), and has a job as a furniture designer. Being a 6 foot, and 6 figure likely (on contracts), makes you being chased by every average at best, and Caleb is slaying it. But don’t hate the player, hate the game. Does this mean that I, who am 5 foot 11 and tower over most women will get no ass on Tinder? One of the first reaction of my Chinese Taipei* ex was “You are tall, that’s good.” She was extremely petite, I had trouble penetrating her.
I am descended from hunters on my dad’s side, and gentry on my moms side. I am quarter Czech, German, Ukrainian, and Russian with a dash of Kalmyk, and probably Poles, Slovaks, Lithuanians and Varangians too. My relatives are trophy wives, hockey players, high class escorts for billionaire Russian beta males, actresses, and singers. You don’t get such genetic stock anywhere in my region, where everybody looks the same.
But enough about me!
Let’s talk about Megaloceros, an Ice Age species of deer. One theory has it that the females of that species were choosing only the males with the most developed antlers. The antlers of those males grew so large these poor fellas weren’t able to run from sabertooth tigers and cave lions.
Luckily, modern liberated women are not breeding because they would breed us out of existence. I personally dated a long legged Czech blond that passerby men envied, and she was taller than me, it is possible guys but I met her on the street, not on Tinder, and she was from a wealthier family than me, her parents were financiers. It was like… a true love.
I am being told that these highly sought after men in Western cities are forced to delete their social media, and lay low. I have already been booted off Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I have been put on shit lists of pro-Russian trolls by Ukrainian nazis, and Czech activists too. Guys like Caleb get their asses doxxed by the women they don’t commit to. Quite frankly, I do not want to be Caleb, I just want one young woman that will bear me an heir.
*I refer to Taiwan as Chinese Taipei on purpose. My ex introduced herself to me as Chinese. Her parents were descendants of Kuomintang immigrants from the mainland. Taiwan is China and should reunite with the motherland through one country two systems. Ukraine, Belarus, and the Russian Federation should also be one country.