So, I read the Georgia Guidestones were destroyed by an explosion. Georgia Guidestones are a monument near Elberton, Georgia, which brings the attention of dickheads because of its secretive origins and a strange message. The message reads as follows, curtesy of Wikipedia:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
This message does not enrage me at all. I am very much for rewilding and believe the humans should make space for nature. We have been destroying nature ever since the last Ice Age and it seems that only in the second half of the twentieth century have we become aware of our impact on nature. The reduction of the human population prescription might however enrage some useless eater to want to destroy. I for one am completely OK with this, and believe we are heading towards a reduction in global population that will happen rather silently just because the population growth in many countries is beyond the replacement level. Ukraine, my favourite, will become a habitat for wild boars and feral hogs.
There are other likeable passages in the 10 points.
So, the Georgia Guidestones existed since the eighties until basically the rise of conspiracy theorists on the internet. Then it began to be vandalised. Recently it was severely damaged by an explosion, and torn down by local authorities because it became a security hazard.
Similarly, dickheads commit arson against the Boleskine House on the shores of Loch Ness in Scotland. Boleskine House was the scene of occult rituals conducted by Aleister Crowley, which some say have released demons into this world. If true, I say good, these beings of the lower planes have come to transform the World, and bring it into a new Aeon. But so far the unfortunate house has attracted only dickheads, who want to destroy it with fire.
These pity imbeciles think they are fighting New World Order or Satan, but how are they different to the Extinction Rebellion dorks that glue themselves to picture frames in National Gallery, or block the roads in Prague?
These people wanna bring attention to whatever pet cause they have, and really nobody cares…