Guys, I have a reputation for binge drinking, and it is nothing to write home about. My friends have photos and videos of me completely destroyed by alcohol. Unconscious from alcohol poisoning, lying in vomit, and similar cursed images. My friends tease me with them all the time. I don’t want them to have anymore fun.
I have developed an allergy towards beer and wine but I can do cocktails, and mixed drinks. Yesterday, I had five gin-tonics, and now have a mild hangover. Three would be enough.
You get pissed, and will probably be OK in the morning.